Cyanotype is a monochromatic blog theme with a bold yet simple look that sets your blog apart from the rest. Pick your favorite background color or image to make yours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I add widgets?
Cyanotype includes one optional widget area in an off-screen panel that appears when the ellipsis icon (three dots) clicked in the header.
How do I add the Social Links to the sidebar?
Cyanotype allows you display links to your social media profiles, like Twitter and Facebook, with icons.
- Create a new Custom Menu, and assign it to the Social Links Menu location.
- Add links to each of your social services using the Links panel.
- Icons for your social links will automatically appear if it’s available.
Available icons: (Linking to any of the following sites will automatically display its icon in your social menu).
- Email (mailto: links)
- RSS Feed (URLs with /feed/)
Social networks that aren’t currently supported will be indicated by a generic share icon.
- The main column width is max 704px.
- The sidebar width is 704px.
- Featured Images are 960px wide by 593px high.
- Custom Header Image is 2000px wide by 320px high.